New Material of Aluminum Foam (metal foam)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Square Meters|
- Model NO.: according to customer′s requests
- Refractoriness: 0°-500°
- Apparent Density: 0.3G/Cm³
- Color: White
- Type: Open Cell and Close Cell
- Transport Package: Normal
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 4-30mm
- Usage: Exterior Tiles
- Size: 500*500mm;495*495mm:1000*1000mm;100*100mm etc.
- Trademark: GICT
- Specification: ISO
Pore characteristic and volume density
Main pore size: three specifications, the common pore size is 1.6 mm.
Porosity: 60-80% (68-78% when the pore size is 1.6 mm)
Through pore rate: 85-95%(90-95% when the pore size is 1.6 mm)
Volume density:0.7-1.0g/cm3(0.60-0.85 g/cm3 when the pore size is 1.6 mm)
1. Excellent acoustic performance: average sound-absorbing coefficient≥0.60(125-4000Hz determined in frequency range)
2. Compressive Strength δc:8.61Mpa
3. The product has the corresponding fireproof noninflammability, weather resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance of aluminum and can withstand wind, rain and sunshine, belonging to rade-Anon-combustible products.
4. The foamed aluminum sound-absorbing board can be sawn, bonded at random, riveted and inserted, convenient to install.
5. The foamed aluminum board can be made into sound-absorbing bodies in various forms, or can be combined to be sound-absorbing or sound-insulating bodies in various forms.
Aluminum foam is a kind of new material. Our factory has a long history in producing this material, we can do it according to customer's specific request, and quality is guaranteed, the price is favorable.
This stabilized foamed aluminum is used to create strong yet lightweight panels. Similar in appearance to a hard, metallic sponge, it is visually striking, with a dramatic, raw and edgy industrial look. The aluminum foam is produced by introducing gas bubbles into a melt of metal matrix composite. The hard ceramic particles in the aluminum alloy stabilize the bubbles allowing the foam to be formed into its final shape. The material is non-combustible, has an extremely high melting point, and has a flame spread of zero. It is 100% recyclable and produced using post-industrial aluminum, which is composed of up to 20 percent post-consumer aluminum. It also offers sound absorption coefficients up to 0.92 at higher octaves.
The bubbles can be collapsed by the intentional and direct force of a finger, so it is recommended that it be out of the reach of the public or otherwise protected (glass covered). It can be used for many applications including displays, signage, suspended ceilings and exterior wall cladding or treatments and can be backlit for any number of interesting effects. The material can be cut and shaped using normal, carbide-tipped blades. Its metallic luster combined with a variety of finishes, each of which offers a distinctive surface that cannot be exactly reproduced, can add a signature touch to any work.
|THICKNESS||5-20MM can be different|